We are awaiting transportation back to CPMC/CHONY.

Faith started developing respiratory issues again on Sunday. They have not improved adequately since then.  A neck X-ray this morning MIGHT indicate an abcess pressing on her windpipe.  The experts here are split. This facility is not
setup for acute care. So we go where we need to until this all gets sorted out.

This entry was posted on April 9, 2012, in Status. Bookmark the permalink.